Signs You Need a Stress Relief Retreat
Posted on April 24, 2016
Leave a Comment
Be supported in a one-on-one personalized retreat that helps you break free from the stressful path you are on and recover before it is too late. The Stress Relief retreat can be taken as either a 3, 5, or 7 day retreat experience with the entire retreat customized for your specific Stress Relief needs. Come to beautiful Ojai, CA. to enjoy being with me one-on-one, or let me lead you through a virtual retreat in a location of your choice.
- Your life feels like it is getting more and more stressful.
- You over schedule yourself and feel pressured by time.
- You can’t remember the last time you had a moment to yourself.
- You rush everywhere and still feel like you are not getting things done.
- You find yourself too busy to take care of yourself like you need to.
- You feel you are no longer enjoying life or living it to the fullest.
- You have fantasies of retreating to a remote location by yourself.
- You yearn for peace and quiet but are not sure how to get some.
- Despite how hard you are working you feel like you are still going nowhere.
- You spend so much time worrying it is impacting your performance and creativity.
- You keep thinking you need a vacation but are afraid to take a long one.
- You can’t stay in the present moment and drift too much into the past or future.
- You’ve become more tense, serious, anxious and inflexible than you would like to admit.
- You can’t remember the last time you did something unexpected, spontaneous, and fun.
- Your physical body is being impacted by stress-related symptoms such as digestive problems, sleep disorders, or high blood pressure.
Especially if a number of the above are true for you a retreat may be essential to your overall physical, emotional, mental, personal, professional, or even spiritual health and well-being. We are here to help you. Get in touch with us to find out all the ways that we can help you make a breakthrough.
Want to learn more? Contact me for a free 30 minute session to get started..
Category: UncategorizedTags: doctor lisa love, dr lisa love, freedom from stress, lisa love, peaceful self, peaceful self retreat, peaceful self retreats, recovering from burnout, recovering from stress, stress relief, stress relief retreat