Signs You Need a Spiritual Reconnection Retreat
The greatest gift we can give ourselves is to keep our connection with Spirit and what I call our Peaceful Self strong. Too often we neglect to do this. When we do the following difficulties can emerge in our lives..
- You feel disillusioned with the way your life is and want to feel inspired again.
- You want to experience more wonder and beauty in your life.
- You worry too much and need to learn more how to “let go, let God.”
- You focus too much in the past or future instead of within the present moment.
- You want help developing a meaningful spiritual practice for yourself.
- You are in a spiritual crisis and want to re-examine your faith and beliefs.
- You feel a need for spiritual guidance or inspiration on a certain aspect of your life.
- You feel a yearning or calling to live life in a more spiritual way.
- Your spiritual practice seems empty or forced and you want to re-examine it.
- You’d like to develop your inner life more free from outer distractions.
- You know there is more to life but you don’t know how to connect with Spirit to find it.
- You want to discover deeper ways to connect with and express the Divine.
- You are tired of “looking out for number one” or being in the “material rat race” and want to find a more meaningful reason for being alive.
- You want time to connect with Spirit, nature, and your inner source of bliss.
- You want to focus more on what you are here to contribute and need time to discover that.
Especially if a number of the above are true for you a retreat may be essential to your overall physical, emotional, mental, personal, professional, or even spiritual health and well-being. We are here to help you. Get in touch with us to find out all the ways that we can help you make a breakthrough.
Want to learn more? Contact me for a free 30 minute session to get started..