Signs You Need an Emotional Healing Retreat
Whenever we suffer loss or go through a traumatic experience it can disrupt us emotionally. Taking time to recover is essential. Here is a list of ways you may be struggling emotionally and why an Emotional Healing retreat may be essential.
- It’s difficult for you to soften and connect with your feelings.
- Your emotional state is making you feel too vulnerable, easily hurt, or weak.
- You believe your emotions have put you in a state of chaos and are eating you up inside.
- You spend a lot of time being negative in your thoughts and actions.
- You are having trouble managing anger at yourself or around others.
- You’re overreacting to daily stress with impatience, frustration, annoyance or irritation.
- At times you feel your eyes are dead or feel you have cold, frozen quality in your heart.
- You feel sad and depressed and know it is impacting your life for the worse.
- You suffer with excessive guilt and/ or shame and want to find a way to let it go.
- You resent events in the past and it stops you from feeling good about life and yourself.
- You feel anxious, overwhelmed, and confused and don’t know what to do.
- Too much fear is taking hold of you stopping you from doing what you need to do.
- You feel overwhelmed with the suffering in your life or in the world.
- Crises in your life have left you feeling vulnerable, on edge, and/or weak.
- Your emotional reactions are sabotaging your happiness, success, and prosperity.
Especially if a number of the above are true for you a retreat may be essential to your overall physical, emotional, mental, personal, professional, or even spiritual health and well-being. We are here to help you. Get in touch with us to find out all the ways that we can help you make a breakthrough.
Want to learn more? Contact me for a free 30 minute session to get started..