Signs You Need a Real Love Retreat
Whenever we suffer loss or go through a traumatic experience it can disrupt us emotionally. Taking time to recover is essential. Here is a list of ways you may be struggling emotionally and why an Emotional Healing retreat may be essential.
- You want to learn how to love yourself so you love and value yourself more.
- You have become too critical of yourself and others impacting your life for the worse.
- You have trouble saying no and because of this others are taking advantage of you.
- You feel disconnected from people wonder if maybe you are unlovable.
- You don’t laugh or smile as much as you used to and want to find some joy again.
- You are complaining and feel your life is filled with too much negativity.
- It’s difficult for you to ask others for help when you need to.
- In your mind, you obsessively replay your own and other people’s mistakes.
- You’ve lost confidence in yourself and want to believe in yourself again.
- You are very impatient with yourself trying to live up to too many expectations.
- You are too controlling as a way to protect yourself from being vulnerable.
- You are becoming overly sensitive breaking into tears often and getting depressed.
- You want to be loved more by others and want to figure out how.
- You feel alone, lost, and want the feeling of being isolated to end.
- No matter what you do you keep thinking you should be better, thinner, smarter, wiser, stronger, funnier, richer, more spiritual, more popular, more vulnerable, more independent, less independent, on and on it goes. In short you are never enough!
Especially if a number of the above are true for you a retreat may be essential to your overall physical, emotional, mental, personal, professional, or even spiritual health and well-being. We are here to help you. Get in touch with us to find out all the ways that we can help you make a breakthrough.
Want to learn more? Contact me for a free 30 minute session to get started..